But before I post all of that I did have one good line sighting at the movies last week. It was the second biggest line that I have seen there so far. Luckily I timed it such that two movies got out at once. And like with the last time, guess who was in the theater who got out second ;). Despite being in the theater right by the bathroom another movie must have gotten out before mine. When I finally got out of the movie there was a line 7 women out the door. I would estimate there were at least that many inside. As I've mentioned in previous posts the ladies room at the movie theater only has three stalls. So when there is a group all going at once there is occasionally a backup. I of course don't mind ;). In this instance, I wasn't nearly as desperate as I was the last time. I wouldn't even say I was desperate, but I did have to go. And when you gotta go it's always nice when there is a wait.
That is the fun part about lines, especially when you are at the end of them. All of you have to pee but based on the order in which you arrive not everyone gets to go at once. That is the nice thing about first-come, first-served. It isn't the person who has to go the most who gets to go first, it is just to ever gets there before you.
In this case I was fortunate to be in line behind an attractive black woman. Unfortunately she had children with her, which I tend to find annoying in the bathroom. The good thing about that was since she had three girls with her that is more people holding up the line. Children are annoying for another reason as well. There is the fact that they are very inconsiderate in the bathroom. After a good 10 to 15 min. of waiting (I estimate) it was finally my turn. But when I went to use the toilet I found that the seat was wet. So I had to wait for the next toilet which was also wet. Finally, I just used the third toilet. But the woman in front of me clearly never taught her children how to be considerate in the bathroom.
I'm probably going to sound weird for saying so, but this fetish is always constantly evolving. I found myself recently kind of liking the idea of when other women are extremely inconsiderate in the bathroom. It's the very fact that they get to go to the bathroom before you and then render the toilet unusable for the next woman in line. This means I am denied immediate access to a clean toilet in my moment of need. And for some reason I find that a bit exciting.
I think this went back to a recent chat where a woman I was chatting with about this issue mentioned how if we were in line for a toilet she would purposely soak the seat because she knows I would be unwilling to use it. She said she would do this even if it was absolutely the only toilet available for me to use. I should also point out that she has no problem with public peeing and is able to stand. This means that a dirty toilet is absolutely no obstacle to her whatsoever. As I cannot hover or squat easily and MUST have a clean toilet in order to go any woman who knows that, and wants to be mean to me in the bathroom is at a distinct advantage. Or just in any situation where we encounter a filthy toilet. And for some reason this whole thing, the possibility of being in such a frustrating situation is kind of a turn on. Maybe I'll write a story on that theme in the future.
But I wrote more than I was expecting, so here are my toilet stool posts and some of the replies.
I loved your story about female desperation in the school. It is insane how they only have five stalls for 400 girls but it's pretty much the same thing wherever you go. The majority of places give men far more places to pee than women. When you factor in urinals it's easy to see why there is never a line at the men's room, but always wanted the women's room. Even in venues with thousands of people, all needing to use the restroom at once, it is not uncommon to have only five stalls or less for the women while the men's room will have several times as many urinals. There have been many a time where I have missed out on a chance to pee due to this. I have lots of female desperation stories that I could share when I get the chance. I actually have an entire blog on the subject, so maybe I will copy some of my stories from there to share with people here.
Fortunately I did not have a huge problem with getting to use the bathroom between classes in high school. I would try to go to the bathroom at every opportunity so that at least if I didn't get in during one period I would have a chance the next time. The only real problem was during the last year of high school. Because many people were smoking or drinking in the restroom they ended up closing a large number of them so that sometimes there was only one or two ladies rooms open at a time. Fortunately that year. I only had a three-hour day!
In fact, high school was a bit of a relief compared to elementary school, however. In elementary school we had an annoying, and in retrospect, very sexist system of bathroom passes. For several years, the policy was that you would get a set number of minutes each day to use the bathroom. You would sign out when you had to go and then sign back in when you were done. You got a grand total of 6 min. a day to use the bathroom. Depending on how quick you were you could go several times a day.
Now here's why it's sexist. I remember my classroom was positioned in such a way that the boys restroom was pretty much right outside the door. So it would take maybe 10 seconds to get into the restroom from class. I knew at least one boy who is able to go within a single minute. That must seem like a pretty sweet deal.
The girls restroom, on the other hand, was down the stairs and then down a very long hallway. Running in the hallways was of course not allowed, so it would take often a minute or two just to walk to the girls room. And then it takes usually just as long to take care of business. So even if you are quick a single trip to the bathroom might eat up most of your bathroom passes for the day. It got to the point where a lot of the girls had to make do with a single trip to the bathroom each day, while the boys could usually manage to go at least three times in the same period.
Them also must add this to the fact that it has been proven by surveys that women take twice as long to use the bathroom as men and go more often. Plus the men's room at school often had six or seven urinals in addition to a stall or two, while the girls room usually only had three stalls.
No one ever really questioned this when we were in school but looking back now I can see that a grave injustice was done. I guess he was say my obsession is with how society deeply disadvantages women and shortchanges us when it comes to toilets. It's like a refusal to acknowledge that women go to the bathroom. This brings me to my next topic.
When I was growing up I was an only child in my family but I often spent time with my cousins. A typical outing would involve my mom, my aunt and my two MALE cousins. With this setup, you will quickly take notice of gender differences in regards to peeing freedom.
My mom and aunt had a strong belief that women should be modest. They were taught to be that way from how they were raised. What that meant for me was that peeing outside or using the men's room was strictly forbidden. The only place where it was permissible for me to pee was in a private ladies room with sparkling clean toilets. Anything other than that, and you just had to hold it in.
My mom and aunt had an entirely different view of boys peeing. Their attitude was that boys will be boys. It was entirely natural for boys to make the world their own personal urinals. There was nothing immodest or shameful about it. So when I was out with my two male cousins the experience could be very different based on whether you had an X or Y-chromosome. Here are some typical situations.
We are going for a walk in the woods for several hours. A problem arises. My two cousins need to pee. The solution – go pee behind that Bush or tree. And they generally did it right in front of me.
We are going for a walk in the woods for several hours. A problem arises. I need to pee. The solution – we'll be home in an hour or so Jill, you'll just have to hold it in. But can I just go behind a tree? Don't be an animal was the response.
As you can guess that's trip back from the woods was a very different experience for me compared to my cousins and they didn't mind rubbing it in that they could be while I had to "be a lady." Being a lady of course means holding in your bladder no matter how long or how uncomfortable.
Situation number two. Problem – a toilet is available but it is completely filthy. Or there is no toilet paper available.
The solution. For my cousins – just go ahead and pee, it's already filthy anyway. For me – oh my God Jill, that toilet is filthy, you could get a disease, use another one! Problem – there is no other one. Solution – will be home "eventually". "Eventually" became a menacing phrase that could mean a very long time.
Although I should point out here that I am a bit prissy about using a filthy toilet. Usually I will wait to find a clean one, although in an emergency I am willing to wipe down the seat providing it is not too filthy. I never had the proper balance to hover. Besides as my mom would say "that's inconsiderate and disgusting" and you should never do it. Of course if the woman before me was less considerate or clean my punishment for her inconsideration was that I would have to hold it. For the record, my mom has a bladder of steel and almost never uses a public restroom unless she is out and away from home for a very long time and it has to be a real emergency. I never developed such bladder control. Much to her dismay I'm one of those girls who has to pee every freaking place that we go.
But by far the worst situation is situation number three. What would typically happen when out in a public place such as a movie theater with my mom, aunt and cousins was that afterwards my cousins and I would always need the bathroom. Here is where the male pee privilege is the most glaringly obvious.
To start with my mom and aunt had a boys first mentality. When we were very young, they wouldn't let us all go to the bathroom by ourselves, so we had a procedure. First, we would all go find the boys room. The logic behind this, according to my mom and aunt anyway, is that there is two of them and only one of me and boys are much quicker. So we would go to the boys room and we would wait outside while the boys took care of business. Then, and only then, would we proceed to the ladies room, which by then would have a huge line outside, because by waiting for the boys all of the other women had a head start getting to the bathroom before me.
I think that my cousins knew this, and would purposely take their time going to the bathroom. One of my cousins to my great annoyance had a habit of taking a poop in a public restroom. He could generally hold it, sometimes for days at a time, but whenever we went to a public place and I was waiting patiently for the boys to finish using the bathroom so I could get my turn he would take a long and leisurely poop. I would often complain and he would apologize, but I often caught him giggling and laughing.
Finally, after the boys were well and relieved, only then could I get in line for the ladies room. Of course sometimes that didn't even happen. There were more than a few occasions where by the time the boys were done in the boys room the line for the ladies room often snaked long out the door. So sometimes my mom and aunt would tell me to just wait until we get home. They weren't cruel, if I really had to go they weren't going to make me wet myself, but there were a few instances where I had to leave and had to ride home in the car with my emptied bladdered cousins.
So I have a short survey on this topic that I would like to ask everyone. Please indicate your sex when you answer the survey.
1. When you were growing up did your family regard male and female peeing differently? Were they more permissive about boys peeing than girls peeing, such as in the situations I described above.
2. In your family were you taught that boys could use the world as their urinal while the girls were expected to try and hold it in?
3. Women: Did you ever have situations growing up where male siblings or relatives got to go to the bathroom but you didn't and they teased you about it?
Men: Did you ever have situations growing up where female siblings or relatives didn't get to go to the bathroom but you did and you teased them about it?
4. If the toilet is dirty what do you do?
5. What was your school's policy on using the bathroom? Was it different for boys and girls?
6. If you are in the woods in have to pee or poop what do you do?
I might think of some more questions, and share some stories about the many other times that I have been desperate to pee and poo, but in the meantime I hope you enjoyed this story, and my survey. I look forward to your responses.
reply(5/17/12)-I love taking surveys even though I don't have much experiences to report on this one in particular.
1. When did u last wet yourself by accident ? Probably as a child, although I don't recall the specifics. But I know I did wet myself couple of times as a child and was laughed at because I had a hard time holding my bladder.
2. Where were u and how did it happen ? In school when I was younger. I was about seven years old and I peed myself on the bus ride home. I had wanted to pee before leaving school but the teacher wouldn't let me. We had to copy down our homework first and by the time I was done, the bus was ready to leave so I was unable to go and wet myself on the ride home.
3. What were u wearing at them time u wet yself ? I can't remember at all. That was like 20 years ago.
4. How long can u hold ya bladder ? The longest that I have ever held it is about six or seven hours and that was with almost no drinking at all while sitting perfectly still and I was absolutely bursting. Drinking regularly I usually feel the need to go after an hour or two and will be desperate by the third hour. Although I can hold from that point I will be uncomfortable the entire time. I can hold for a fairly long time now, after years of training my bladder but I still need to go pretty soon the majority of the time and if I don't I will rapidly become uncomfortable.
5. Do u hold till u have an accident because ur too involved in something else to use the toilet ? Not that I can recall.
6. Did u get embaressed when u wet yself ? Yes because other kids were laughing at me. That is probably why I am into desperation but not into wetting. A humiliating experience with wetting myself leads me to become obsessed with controlling my bladder.
7. Have u ever wet yself on purpose or out of pure laziness? Nope.
8. When did u last poo yself ? I can't recall, although as a child I took a long time to be potty trained and used to poop in my undies.
9. Where were u and how did it happen ? See above.
10. What were u wearing at the time u messed yself ? I don't remember.
11. How long can u hold ya poo ? I've gone days without going but I usually go one to three times a day. I can generally hold it pretty long as long as the feeling isn't urgent.
12. Were u doing something else,got distracted and that's why u messed yself ? No.
13. Were u embaressed when u messed yself ? No, because I did it at home.
14. Ever messed yself out of pure laziness to go to the toilet, or out of convenience ? Never.
15. What do u do if there is no toilet paper? Do u go and not wipe, try to find another toilet with paper or hold on and hope u won't shit yself in the meantime? If I just have to pee I usually will just skip out on wiping. I rarely poo in public, but when I do I try to make sure the toilet has paper in it. If it doesn't I will wait for another toilet. If none is available at all I will just go without it.
16. Do u enjoy wetting or messing yself? No, I'm only into desperation.
The following is a story that took place when I was a teenager and went to the beach with my cousins. I recently remembered this while chatting with someone about the topic of how one piece bathing suits make it very difficult to pee, especially if you wear it underneath your other clothes because you have to get completely undressed in order to pull down your bathing suit, leaving you completely naked. The following story incorporates all of those elements.
What happened was I went to the beach with my cousins and by now we had dried off and were getting ready to leave. I was going to stop by the bathroom before we left, and my younger cousin Jennifer joined me. We went into the ladies room, which had five stalls. I took the stall at the end she took the one next to me. Inconveniently, with my one piece on under my clothing, I had to take off all of my clothing and then pull down my swimsuit. Not wanting my clothing to touch the floor I made the mistake that would result in my subsequent embarrassment. I hung my clothes over the wall of the stall next to me where my cousin was putting them directly into her reach.
Shortly after I sat down on the toilet, completely buck naked, I started to take a poop. I really don't like going in public restrooms, but I hadn't gone all day. Since I woke up early that morning I did not have a chance to poop before I left home and had eaten a lot several hours before.
So I'm sitting there naked and pooping hoping that I will finish up soon because I feel very vulnerable and exposed sitting on the toilet completely naked. No sooner than a few seconds after I started pooping I see my clothing disappear over the wall of the stall and into the stall, where my cousin was. She had completely pulled him out of my reach and I couldn't exactly get up to get them back. I pleaded with my cousin to give me back my clothing but she refused. I then heard her toilet flush and the stall door open. She taunted me by briefly waving my clothing over the stall door and then pulling it out of my reach.
But it gets better...
Not content to just take my clothing away from me, she decides to do something even more humiliating. She takes my clothing and goes five stalls down to the fifth stall which is empty and leaves my clothing in that stall. She said I could have my clothing back, I just needed to go and get it. Then she left.
Of course I can't exactly just get up because, as you will recall, I was in the middle of making a poop. Getting increasingly nervous I try to finish up as quick as possible. But even once I am done I can't just leave my stall because I'm completely naked, and anyone could see me. I bent down to look across the rest of the stalls to see that there were no feet and that the bathroom was empty. I was just going to make a run for it when the inevitable happened.
As I was getting up to make my run for it I heard a group of teenage girls walk into the restroom, about five of them. Four of them went to the other four available stalls and the fifth girl knocked on my stall door. I just said that someone was in there and was hoping that the other girls would finish up and she could go in one of the other stalls and then they would leave and I could go and get my clothing back.
Unfortunately, that was when I heard something even worse. I could hear the girl in the fifth stall, whose name was Melissa I heard, talking to her friends. She said that she had found the cutest little bathing suit in her stall. She couldn't believe that someone would just leave nice clothing in the stall like that. Her friends asked her what she was going to do and she said she guessed she would keep it.
That was the moment when true panic set in. I was extremely shy and embarrassed by this entire experience, but if I didn't say something soon, this other girl was going to abscond with my clothing, leaving me completely naked and with no clothes to retrieve. I start thinking what I'm going to do and I hear the girls getting ready to leave. I shouted the girl standing outside of my stall that those clothes were mine and that my cousin had played a trick on me. I was very lucky because I waited until the last possible second to say anything and only the last girl heard me. She was able to get my clothing back from her friend who had already started leaving. Had I waited a few seconds more they all would've left and I really would've been in and embarrassing situation then.
Looking back now I can really laugh at it and since I find involuntary nudity kind of sexy it's a fun thing to think about. Has anyone else experienced a prank in the bathroom like that?
When you really think about it sitting on the toilet, especially if you naked, is the most vulnerable time of your existence. My cousin played many more pranks on me like that and maybe I will tell you about those in future posts.
If you have any feedback on anything I've said, please share with me as I love getting comments on my stories.
To: Desperate Jill as always another great story and your cousin was mean for doind that but at least you got your swim suit back in the end and as always I look forward to your next post thanks.
Anne and David
Abbie- Great to see your latest post! I enjoyed your story. Sounds like that girl was very lucky to get on a loo and to have a friend with spare knickers!
Desperate Jill- Though I'd answer your survey first;
1. When you were growing up did your family regard male and female peeing differently? I'm an only child so I've not had much experience with differences really.
2. In your family were you taught that boys could use the world as their urinal while the girls were expected to try and hold it in? When I was with my male cousins playing in the woods or whatever, they would sometimes pee behind trees. I was embarrassed to let anyone know I had to use the toilet back then so I would just hold it, but I guess they would have found it a bit odd if I did.
3. Women: Did you ever have situations growing up where male siblings or relatives got to go to the bathroom but you didn't and they teased you about it? Once I remember going out with my cousin to some kind of sporting event (a football match I think) and after he got to pee because his dad took him in but there was a long queue for the few ladies; loos so I had to hold my full bladder until we got home.
4. If the toilet is dirty what do you do? Try to clean it with paper. If I need to pee only I sometimes hover, but if I have to poo I need to sit down really so I always try to clean it or find another cleaner toilet for a poo.
5. What was your school's policy on using the bathroom? Was it different for boys and girls? It was the same for boys and girls. Varied from teacher to teacher- some would let you go, some wouldn't, although technically you weren't meant to leave class at all. Some teachers would write toilet passes to give to anyone who had to use the loo during class. I usually made it to break or lunch ok and usually got on a toilet, though.
6. If you are in the woods in have to pee or poop what do you do? If I badly need to wee then I will just find somewhere and go on the ground. If I need to poo, unless it's really urgent I will try to get home or to some public toilets, but if I have some tissues with me (I usually carry some) and I really need a poo then I will just squat behind some trees and let it out!
Jill, your school toilet system sounded really unfair to girls! The system I described above was for senior/high school. My primary/elementary school had boys and girls toilets in the cloakrooms between the two classrooms that each year had. If you needed to go you just asked and the teacher would always let you go unless you were doing a test or something. That didn't stop accidents though- I remember one girl, Katie, presumably through shyness and not wanting to ask to go, ended up with her poo in her knickers one day and the teacher comforting her and leading her off to get cleaned up.
I too was brought up to be modest but my mum told me it was ok to go in the woods or whatever in an emergency- better than having an accident!
And, as usual, I will end with some links that I have been looking at. I recently was interested to see what the Internet had to say about the age-old debate of whether women pee more than men. There's a diverse range of opinions, but I still tend to think that women have to pee more often. But as a fan of female desperation and women peeing I guess I'm biased ;).
Well that's all till next time, whenever that will be. I might do another copy and paste post in the near future. But otherwise I'm trying to focus on my non-fetish related stuff lately. But we will see.